Nathan talks one-on-one with a student in Dallas, Texas. Topics include:
- Can you still go to law school if you have low GPA and a learning disability?
- How can the LSAT help you get into law school when you have a low GPA?
- Getting accommodations on the LSAT with ADHD or learning disabilities?
- How to address getting into law school with a poor GPA and learning disability.
- How do you apply for the LSAC fee waiver? What does the LSAC fee waiver get you?
- Should you apply to law schools that invite you to apply without the fee, even if you are not interested in attending?
LSAT strategy topics include:
- The importance of slowing down in order to understand the LSAT and make the questions easier for you.
- LSAT logic games have gotten easier over the past several years. Practicing old games is a great workout, but don’t let them get you too discouraged!
- Skipping the science passage in the Reading Comprehension section?