Ben and Nathan talk about several LSAT topics, including:
- Strategies to approach parallel reasoning questions
- Creating different scenarios in games, and how to split the main diagram into multiple options
- Whether to stay on course for taking the September LSAT, or aim for the December test;
- What to do during the last two weeks of September LSAT prep
- Whether you should start work on your personal statement and application, or wait until after the LSAT
Take a listen and let us know what you think.