Ben and Nathan share thoughts about the September LSAT, and answer the following questions from two tutoring students about improving your LSAT score:
- What score improvement can most students expect to see?
- Can you improve your Reading Comprehension score?
- If I’m getting the first 16 questions in Logical Reasoning correct, will it be difficult to improve my score in that section?
- Do I have to get at least a 170 on the LSAT to get into the law schools I want, or receive scholarship offers from other schools?
- Is there a study schedule that’s more effective than others?
Take a listen and let us know what you think.