Dave Hall of Velocity Test Prep joins Nathan and Ben to answer listeners’ questions about the LSAT. Some of the topics they address are:
- How to answer remaining questions when the 5-minute warning is called
- What to do if you have a really difficult LSAT section
- How to effectively answer Reading Comprehension questions
- What’s your strategy when you see the same answer choice popping up in one LSAT section
- When to diagram “if-then” statements
Take a listen and let us know what you think.