Ben and Nathan interview Evan Jones and Joshua Craven, founders of LawSchooli, one of the largest LSAT and law school admissions blogs. Evan and Joshua share how they struggled with the LSAT and what they did to turn around their studies. They answer listeners’ questions about the exam and law school admission. Some of the topics they address are:
- When to abandon a Logical Reasoning, game or reading passage question
- How should students analyze their results after the LSAT ends
- What to do (and what not to do) on LSAT test day
- When to submit law school applications and how to determine your target schools
- Tips for effective LSAT study schedules
Take a listen and let us know what you think.