In this week’s podcast, we answer some great questions from listeners, including:
- The LSAT is coming up soon and I’ve had a last-minute drop in my practice scores. What should I do?
- I have a 153 on my official LSAT record. I’ve been scoring in the low 160s on my practice tests, and want to score at least a 165 on the next LSAT (which I’ve hit before) for a scholarship offer. Should I take the next two LSAT tests offered? Or focus on the further one to better my score?
- Given the drop of applicants to law school (and schools needing to fill seats), should I apply for fall 2015 or fall of 2016 admission?
- Why is the February LSAT not disclosed and what does that mean?
- When should I sign up for the June LSAT?
Take a listen and let us know what you think.
And don’t forget to sign up for our email newsletter to learn more about the launch of our upcoming Logic Games book! We’ll be looking for people to read the book and write a few reviews. Interested in helping us out? Sign up and we’ll be in touch!