In this week’s podcast, we answer questions about the different types of LSAT prep programs, and which one is best for you. Here’s a look at our discussion:
- What’s the best way to study using the LSAT test prep books I purchased for the June test?
- Should prospective law students take a LSAT prep program?
- What is the advantage of taking an in-person LSAT prep class?
- Are online LSAT prep classes helpful, and who are the best candidates for those programs?
- Should students hire a LSAT tutor?
Take a listen and let us know what you think.
And don’t forget to sign up for our email newsletter to learn more about the launch of our upcoming Logic Games book! We’ll be looking for people to read the book and write a few reviews. Interested in helping us out? Sign up and we’ll be in touch!