In this week’s podcast, we answer the following LSAT and law school questions from students across the country:
- Alex asks if he needs to score a 170 on the LSAT and whether it matters what law school he attends if he plans to practice law in the medical marijuana field.
- Jordan asks how to improve his mental stamina while taking full LSAT practice tests, and tips for answering Reading Comprehension main point questions.
- Michael wants help answering necessary assumption questions.
- Christopher asks why we suggest taking timed practice LSAT tests as early as possible.
- Courtney seeks some advice on obtaining letters of recommendation when you are not particularly close with college professors.
Take a listen and let us know what you think.