Student Loan Expert Heather Jarvis addresses the following topics:
- What are need-based versus merit-based scholarships?
- How does tuition discounting work?
- How should students ask for more scholarship money?
- Tips for borrowing and reducing living expenses in law school.
- Should you borrow money from an IRA investment account or take out student loans to pay for law school?
We also answer the following questions from listeners:
- Melissa is a 34-years-old mother who is considering law school. She asks about a LSAT prep strategy and whether to take a practice LSAT as her first step.
- Eric asks about “must be true” questions and when to diagram Logical Reasoning questions.
Take a listen and let us know what you think.