- This student’s practice LSAT score is stuck in the mid 140s, despite the fact she has been studying for quite some time using several different prep materials. She wants to reach the 150s. Should she take the October LSAT or wait until December?
- This student has been studying consistently for the LSAT and scoring in the mid 160s. But as the October test approaches, his score is slipping down to the 150s. What should he do?
- Jack asks how he can improve his speed completing Logic Games.
- Should students worry about the LSAT writing sample? (Listen to Episode 34 for more information on the writing sample.)
- Are law school early decision programs worth pursuing?
Nathan will be living part time in Los Angeles, and is now accepting appointments for private LSAT tutoring in Southern California. You can book an appointment online for in-person or Skype tutoring sessions.
We also tackle Logic Games question 1 (Section 1) from the June 2007 LSAT.
Take a listen and let us know what you think.