Ann Levine, law school admissions expert, answers your questions about how to decide which law school to attend. Some of the topics Ann addresses are:
- What factors should I assess when deciding on a law school? Is there a methodical way to go about it, like creating a spreadsheet to compare?
- How important are a school’s clinical offerings, course variety, and student organizations?
- Are specialties important? What about specialty rankings?
- Does the law school’s 509 report accurately portray student data? Does it include the percentage of transfer students, and can I use the 509 report to gauge student satisfaction?
- How do I make the most of my campus visit? What tell-tale signs should I look out for?
- I want to visit a school, but it will cost about $300 in airfare, hotels, rental car, etc. Will a law school cover some of these expenses?
- How do I negotiate offers from multiple law schools?
Take a listen and let us know what you think.
And don’t forget to sign up for our email newsletter to learn more about the launch of our upcoming Logic Games book! We’ll be looking for people to read the book and write a few reviews. Interested in helping us out? Sign up and we’ll be in touch!