Virtually Proctored LSAT FAQs
Complete these steps before your practice test.
Make sure to RSVP before the day of the test. Then, on test day, join the Zoom meeting you will receive by email.
Can you log in to your Demon account?
Do you have an active Demon subscription?
- New Student? Activate a one-week free trial.
- Current Student? You should have access until your test date.
- Former Student? Start a paid subscription on the billing page.
Make sure you can join Timed Tests.
Click three bars on the left > Timed Test (Beta) > Join Group > your test
Before the test starts we will send the invitation to the Zoom meeting to the email you provided when you RSVP'd. You may want to download Zoom (it's free), but the meeting should work if you haven't downloaded the software.
Ideally, take the test on your laptop/tablet, and join the Zoom meeting on your phone. We recommend you use Safari if you're using an iPad or iPhone.
The proctor will guide you through the test.
The test is generally 5 sections. The proctor will guide you through each section. After section 3, you will get a 15-minute break.
*Accommodated test-takers: You can't modify the time, but you can modify the test.
- If you’re a premium Demon subscriber, you can take the assigned test or select 1-86.
- If you’re a regular Demon subscriber, you can take the assigned test or select 1-61.
- If you’re on a free trial, you can take the assigned test or select 1-16.